You think you know me.
July 17, 2012
Posted by on
Sometimes a thought inspires me to make an outfit.
Isn’t that the way in SL? We meet people, get close in what seems to be time warp. But how well do we really know each other? I’m pretty open with some things… like being from NY (Not the city like the pic, but if I showed you a field and a bunch of cows… it wouldn’t really scream NY to anyone). Some things are more trivial… Like you rarely see me wear tattoos in SL, because it seems foreign to me that they can be removed and changed like clothing. I’m heavily tattooed in FL (complete sleeve on one leg) and… even if I had the 20-30k to remove them, no way would I even think about it.
So how well do you know your friends here?
I also have a thing for Mexican Sugar Skulls. Dia de los Muertos. I don’t know why, but I have for years. So when I went to [NV] to grab these great mesh shorts (Soley, shown in teal)… I had to have this Day of the Dead tank too! What’s really nice about these shorts, it that they are a good low-rise and fit my AV well. (Remember to try the demo!)
Shopping the marketplace for the right shoes I came across these cargo boots from Energie. I have about 20 pairs of lace up boots… some even have socks. But these looked to be really nice, and I loved the color change options. I wasn’t disappointed at all! The quality is fantastic, and I would point them out to anyone that asked me where to find a similar boot.
- Top: [NV] – Day of the Dead tank (White)
- Shorts: [NV] – Soley Shorts (Teal)
- Skin: Glam Affair – Roza (Summer2)
- Hair: Catwa – Nada (Fire Red)
- Glasses: GOS – Intuition
- Necklace: League – Coin Collector (style 2)
- Earrings: [Aura] – Dia de los Muertos (Overcast)
- Bracelet: Mandala – Hokusai (Blue)
- Boots: Energie – Cargo Boots
- Face Tattoo: Little Pricks – Tell me a story face tattoo
- Body Tattoo: Para Designs – Timeless Tattoo
- Nails: Synthetique: Color Tactics (Greens to Blues)